Occasional Contributor

I think Gabrrielle is very fashionable and I would love to see a show filled with her fashion choices. There seems to be a missing go to fashion person since Lisa's departure. Shawn's style looks great but a little too trendy for me..... I enjoy Gabrielle's laid back fashionable yet practical style.

Honored Contributor

I think that 's a great idea, variety is always a good thing.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I don't see her nearly as often as some of the others.  I enjoy watching her.  She's so sweet and happy.  She does an excellent job.  I'd like to see her on air more often.

Regular Contributor

I agree also. Gabrielle is very stylish, Shawn is hard looking.

Regular Contributor

100 percent YES to this idea! I love Gabrielle's fashion sense because it is laid back while looking professional and nice. She's one of my favorite hosts and so deserving of her own show. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I saw her fill in on Inspired Style once and she did a great job. 

Honored Contributor

Q definately needs a good fashion host since we lost Lisa.

Honored Contributor

Gabrielle, does a,

Image result for great job animated images

Valued Contributor

Count me in! I enjoy Gabrielle very much. She seems to understand her role as a presenter of the merchandise and not a talk show host.

Regular Contributor

To me, it's long overdue I have commented myself that she should get mote airtime, her own shows etc.  I do wonder why others who have less seniority than her seem to get their own shows.  I agree with all the blogs on her. She has great style and her presentations are warm and professional.  I have wondered why as well that some other hosts who to me at least don't have the great fashion sense and style she has regulary host fashion shows.  I like her, Jayne Broẃn and Leah do know fashion.  QVC we your customers have been asking for more of her. She is one of the few I can watch a complete show with.