Valued Contributor

Free shipping for new customers only, REALLY?

What a shame that you don't care to reward your current and long time customers with free shipping through the end of January. Poor customer service and thoughtless, especially at this time of year. Bah Humbug. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Free shipping for new customers only, REALLY?

@Beach Baby 1 wrote:

What a shame that you don't care to reward your current and long time customers with free shipping through the end of January. Poor customer service and thoughtless, especially at this time of year. Bah Humbug. 

@Beach Baby 1   I agree and they keep removing my threads on this subject so I am done posting and shopping.   

Valued Contributor

I just got an  $8.95 return shipping label. Merry Christmas, not.

Valued Contributor

Now they have a pop up when you get onto the QVC website that says get free shipping by giving us your email (you don't even have to buy anything yet to get it). And yes it says you have to be a "new customer"

Heart

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have not purchased anything from QVC since they started this free shipping for new customers campaign.  I do my best to type a quick reply when I see a new post about this.  QVC needs to continue to know, and be reminded of, the effect this has on some people, like myself, that have walked away after many, many years and many, many dollars spent.

Esteemed Contributor

Time to put it to rest.......

Esteemed Contributor

Not only QVC.  No reward just about anywhere for being a loyal customer.  

Trusted Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

Time to put it to rest.......

I respectfully disagree....this offer is a complete slap in the face to millions of loyal, long time QVC customers. Sure, they throw a bone of free shipping on all TSV's if you use a Q Card. Well, I don't have one, won't get one, so, my shopping dollars will be utilized with companies that value ALL of their customers....especially those long term, loyal customers.

So, I say, post away everyone...let your voices be heard.....QVC should do better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regular Contributor

They definitely should be rewarding their loyal customers, especially now that their shipping costs are high, and the dollar isn't worth what it was a year ago, plus they've increased their prices!!  I hadn't been to the Mall in at least a year, but decided to go yesterday.  I found two beautiful blouses in Bloomingdales.  With their 40% off the sale price, I got one for $17.00 and another one for $22.00.  Plus, I had a lot of fun doing it, could feel the material, and try it on right there!  I've had it with returns, it's too expensive!!