Honored Contributor

I'd personally would rather have free S&H on a $19 item that costs $5.50 to ship and they can keep the silly 5 EZ pay of of $3.92.  

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 

Oh yeah, me too!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Free shipping and easy pays aren't even in the same class.  I won't use easy pay if 5 are offered because I don't want to be paying for 5 months on some stupid purchase, especially prepared food.  It's long gone and you're still paying and paying.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Number of easy pays is not a motivator for me at all.  If they did away with it, so be it.  Shipping, now that is something I notice.  And I order a lot less than I used to because of it.  So many other places offer not only free shipping but free returns.  And they do it so much faster!!!

I almost bought a few Harry Slatkin candles and holders today for the holidays.  But the shipping was going to be over 15 bucks!  That's nuts for some Xmas candles in July??? no thanks.  I am sure by the time the holidays are around, I will have found others cheaper and easier to get AKA-- TJ MAX, Sams, Costco

QVC would be better off factoring in shipping and return charges into their pricing model.  

Valued Contributor

@justashopper I have said that for many years.  Just figure it in the cost and show one price.  It would seem alot less painful that way.

Honored Contributor

I do like free S&H, have never used EZ pay. 

Trusted Contributor

Hands down free S/H.

Easy pay is a gimmick and can get people in trouble thinking they are "saving" by buying more on EP.

Respected Contributor

EZ pay is not a incentive for me to purchase an item.  Free shipping, lower pricing is what gets me to open my wallet.

Regular Contributor
QVC needs to seriously consider free shipping because there are a lot of retailers out there that do and companies are competing for customers nowadays. Although I don’t use easy pay unless it’s a big purchase like a TV, I’m fine with them keeping it for those who do use it on a regular basis. I see lots of shoes that I would like to purchase but the $5.50 S&H is a deterrent for sure. And I’m the type of person who buys multiple items in different colors and by the time you add in multiple S&H fees, it becomes too costly. I’ve actually been buying from other vendors who are offering sales on summer clothes that they want to clear out to make room for fall clothing and with free shipping plus better sales than the Q offered last weekend, I am quite satisfied. Of course I don’t get to wear them for 30 days and return if I choose too but honestly, I know if I’m going to keep something as soon as I try it on. So I vote with the majority here that we want QVC to offer free S&H. And I’m sure that their sales increase on free S&H days.
Valued Contributor

I feel differently about this. I use easy pay all the time. I figure the cost of the item first, if it is a better price or clearance price, it is worth paying shipping to me. I keep a list and check prices often. I use free ship if it makes sense and want it badly enough. No it doesn't tempt me to buy more. I've been the financier of our household for 60 years. Hubby does not want the job. lol