Trusted Contributor

Re: Forum boards are staying!

Thanks Q,even if others complain sometimes, I want to tell you that this blogs and forums is the best,easy to go where you want to go, many subjects to go to, other shopping channels forums are a mess not as friendly set up as the Q,so thanks i look forward to checking here every day.Tucka.

Honored Contributor

@ciao_bella wrote:

Hmmm,  as I read the banner it's very carefully worded.  "As we continue to evolve".  What that says to me is once the 'evolving' has ended, so goes the board.  It's a 'stay of execution' in my eyes. 

Nothing is forever.

Honored Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

@ciao_bella wrote:

Hmmm,  as I read the banner it's very carefully worded.  "As we continue to evolve".  What that says to me is once the 'evolving' has ended, so goes the board.  It's a 'stay of execution' in my eyes. 

Nothing is forever.

Hope everyone has a backup plan for when they shut down in 2022 @CalminHeart   @ciao_bella .  

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal   I'm already on the new ProBoard and posting.  I have the same name there as here, but added a 346 at the end of it.   Loving the new board!

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Honored Contributor

@ciao_bella wrote:

@ciao_bella  .let's just enjoy the good news and the boards without a conspiracy theory to make things ugly.  Let's  be grateful for the good news.  I am happy that the forums  are here for now  and  will enjoy each day that we have.  No one can predict  The future. 

Contributor

I don't get on here much - but when I need to vent instead of cutting off QVC entirely out - this is a great place to vent.

QVC - this long time (since 1986) customer WANTS THIS BLOG/FORUMS TO STAY OPEN!

Contributor

I HATE FACEBOOK AND NEVER GO ON THERE - KEEP THIS FORUM OPEN!

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden  I totally agree with you about enjoying the boards.  I have many friends here and will continue to post.  It was only my personal opinion, not a conspiracy theory, after reading the banner, that leads me to believe the 'sooner rather than later'  future outcome.  

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

QVC....thank you for reversing your decision on closing the boards.   Smart move for many reasons!  I hope as "you evolve" you will continue with the boards but perhaps modify them, if necessary.  There are a lot of good people on these boards who have developed friendships while sharing interesting information here.  Many, myself included, are not interested in being part of Facebook.  Please continue with the boards and we will continue as QVC customers.  Sounds like a win-win to me!