Respected Contributor
This community is a nightmare using iPhone! I have to keep signing in, it changes from full view to mobile view anytime I go backwards. I miss being on here but this is unfriendly on iPhone and my iPad isn’t working at the moment. Q I hope you can sort this mess out
Honored Contributor

@Mustang Shar.  I guess your iPhone is too fancy.  I've been doing just fine since August using just a cheap Samsung TracFone.  I've done about 2,000+ posts among other things.  Yep, it's hard on the eyes and not good as my defunct tablet but I've adjusted.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I use Android, but it doesn't sound like a Q issue. Does your browser have a user agent setting you can change? Have you tried tabbed browsing so you don't have to go backwards?

Respected Contributor

I've never figured out how to get the forums on my ipad and always read them on my Windows desktop

Honored Contributor

@cindyNC.  You can get to the forums by using QVC.com.  Go to the bottom of almost any page and click on "blogs and forums".  Do not use the app.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor
This site IS responsive, so you can at least use mobile devices, regardless of OS, to post. Believe me, a lot of forums still haven't awakened to the fact that an increasing number of people have ditched even laptops in favor of mobile devices for their personal use. And the days of people firing up their desktops for personal use are dwindling, too.

That said, I still have to switch to mouseprint desktop mode if I want to post a photo here, or if I want to use rich text. That's nuts, which is why I almost always simply use all caps for emphasis. If I do use rich text, chances are I did that as long as I'd already switched modes to post a pic lol.

So QVC forums aren't the best I've encountered when it comes to responsiveness. But they're not the worst, either.

What worries you masters you.