Would love to see more size options on the new Playtex bras.  Unfortunately my size was not an option for the bras offered.  Please ask them to include more sizes.  Thank you Leah.

Respected Contributor

Re: For Leah - playtex bras

[ Edited ]

@Zoniangin  check one hanes place dot com.  Plenty of Playtex bras, many sizes.  Usually free s&h with a code  on their home page.  I just bought 2 bras and they're great.

ETA-- discounted prices, too.

Respected Contributor

First time I have heard of Playtex on QVC.  Recently I caught a good sale at Macy's online site.  The sale is over now, but it is worth your while to check weekly on their website for their deals.  I bought Playtex bras for $12.99 and $13.99 with free shipping after $50 (maybe-I have forgotten the exact threshold).  Anyway, I stocked up because the prices were so good and they had a good selection and good colors.

Esteemed Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

First time I have heard of Playtex on QVC.  Recently I caught a good sale at Macy's online site.  The sale is over now, but it is worth your while to check weekly on their website for their deals.  I bought Playtex bras for $12.99 and $13.99 with free shipping after $50 (maybe-I have forgotten the exact threshold).  Anyway, I stocked up because the prices were so good and they had a good selection and good colors.

@maximillian- QVC doesn't sell Playtex bras.  They offering a new brand, Feather Signature.  Maybe it's a subsidry of Plaxtex.  You got a good deal.

Respected Contributor

On Feb 03 on "The Deal" I saw Playtex bras.  New brand for the Q, I believe.  Again, good bras, but better prices elsewhere!

Esteemed Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

On Feb 03 on "The Deal" I saw Playtex bras.  New brand for the Q, I believe.  Again, good bras, but better prices elsewhere!

@maximillian- thanks for the update.

Occasional Contributor

I been wondering about Leah, is she sick? She does not look well lately, I know she lost a lot of weight, but her face has aged a lot.

Respected Contributor

@Zoniangin

Got an email from Boscov's today and they're having a 50% off sale on many bra brands -- Playtex, Vanity Fair, Lily of France and others.

Honored Contributor

Re: For Leah - playtex bras

[ Edited ]

I’m happy someone on Q was listening to me. I made a request for Playtex bras right here in the “Suggestions Box.”

Contributor

I think she looks awesome and she seems very happy.  Please try to be happy for others...