I love my throw and bear.  Why not make a matching doggie size and bear toy for next holiday season.

Valued Contributor

Re: For Dennis Brasso:

[ Edited ]

@Shakey That's an excellent idea. I bought two of those sets for Christmas gifts for my Mom and my husband. They both love them. I didn't think my husband would want the bear but when I suggested we gift it he looked upset lol. It now has a spot of honor on the pillows.  

My 80 year old Mom refuses to sleep with any other blanket now. I also got her cream colored polar fleece sheets with gold embroidered angels from QVC to go either DB throw. Her bed is certainly soft and cozy, just the way she likes it. I got him the black marble and my Mom the pony. Love that they love them. My dog is desperate to take over these blankets so I know pups would love them!

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Honored Contributor

Just a gentle fYI his last name is BASSO

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Just a gentle fYI his last name is BASSO

@I am still oxox

Couldn't help but wonder if it was intentional.  My bad.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

That's a cute idea, @Shakey

You do know his name is Basso, not Brasso, right?

And it's doubtful he ever views these forums.   But still, nice idea.  

He'd have to have the stuffed toy made extra strong to stand up to wear-and-tear by a dog.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.