Trusted Contributor

Re: Food shows becoming unwatchable

@rms1954  Unfortunately, the producers aren’t doing their job no matter what show is airing. 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Esteemed Contributor

ok not only on the food  shows,   But now during the temptations presentation Alberti is eating everything !!   its not a food show !   Someone should tell him he's there to SELL temptations not food !

Honored Contributor

They have screens that show them exactly how many people are watching.  They have the metrics that show what words, and what actions are selling and what aren't .

They program on this because selling is their job.  Not keeping viewers happy.  It's about the sales.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

ok not only on the food  shows,   But now during the temptations presentation Alberti is eating everything !!   its not a food show !   Someone should tell him he's there to SELL temptations not food !

@Kitty Galore  I cannot watch any show that Alberti or Rachel B are hosting.  I do manage to tolerate them if they are on with Valerie, but that is all!

Esteemed Contributor

@Gabidog wrote:

When I post a comment it is to let those at QVC know that one of their customers is unhappy with some aspect of what they are doing so they can improve.  I doubt they want customers to not watch or turn the channel.  But as usual the responders to posts always come back with...why watch if you are unhappy.  Why read these posts if you don’t like what is said?  

That is what this forum is for, so keep posting. That "why watch if you are unhappy," is old and stale. It is human nature to watch and either praise or complain. 

Trusted Contributor

Enjoyed Rick & Jayne the other day on the food shows, Alberti is back and I have to turn it off.  Way over the top with his eating and breathless expressions.  Would not order but do enoy watching the new products.  I'll go online if I'm interested.  No go with Alberti....

Respected Contributor

@manny2 wrote:

@Gabidog wrote:

When I post a comment it is to let those at QVC know that one of their customers is unhappy with some aspect of what they are doing so they can improve.  I doubt they want customers to not watch or turn the channel.  But as usual the responders to posts always come back with...why watch if you are unhappy.  Why read these posts if you don’t like what is said?  

That is what this forum is for, so keep posting. That "why watch if you are unhappy," is old and stale. It is human nature to watch and either praise or complain. 

I agree manny2.  Also old and stale is the ubiquitous  "change the channel".

Esteemed Contributor

@phluphy wrote:

Enjoyed Rick & Jayne the other day on the food shows, Alberti is back and I have to turn it off.  Way over the top with his eating and breathless expressions.  Would not order but do enoy watching the new products.  I'll go online if I'm interested.  No go with Alberti....

@phluphy   Agree 110%

Occasional Contributor

It's all about good taste.  In both the food and the hosts.  Management will listen when sales are off. 

Frequent Contributor

Me personally would rather watch food shows ALL day long then to keep seeing vacuums and computers and step ladders and blah blah blah clothes . .  and I really LOVE Alberti. I think he funny and refreshing and he is a nice person (as far as I can tell). I also do not when they put the TSV inbetween though, it is a food show after all. I agree AN should never host another food show. Thanks for listening guys!!