Regular Contributor

I think it's so great you offer fun foods on QVC, but some of them, in my opinion only, are awful, the last order of Corky's ribs were so dry we were choking, and threw the whole package away, and we have done that on more than one occasion. Please take more time and care and research and testing, when it comes to food. Thanks, Aunt Bessie

Respected Contributor

It and it's a waste of money if the food is so awful it's thrown out.

Esteemed Contributor

@Iris in bloom wrote:

I think it's so great you offer fun foods on QVC, but some of them, in my opinion only, are awful, the last order of Corky's ribs were so dry we were choking, and threw the whole package away, and we have done that on more than one occasion. Please take more time and care and research and testing, when it comes to food. Thanks, Aunt Bessie

Why don't u shop for food in ur local area - everyone delivers nowadays.

Honored Contributor

@Iris in bloom wrote:

@Iris in bloom So why continue purchasing food from the Q? confused.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

Lol!!   

My mom could cook like that too!

Even when just reheating something, it had to be overdone and dried out by the time she was satisfied it was ready to serve to us.

Imagine my surprise when I learned everything didn't always have to be served "well done".

Honored Contributor
It amazes me how much food they sell with all the excellent meat shops and bakeries in local stores. Still, I occasionally but coffee cakes from QVC as a treat.
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is argumentative

Honored Contributor

Re: Food on QVC

[ Edited ]

If the food you receive is not as described, call and ask that your money be refunded, then don't order it again.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@AuntG wrote:
It amazes me how much food they sell with all the excellent meat shops and bakeries in local stores. Still, I occasionally but coffee cakes from QVC as a treat.

@AuntG, that may be true for you but the nearest dedicated  "meat shop" to me is roughly 70 miles away and sometimes I want something better than supermarket quality.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Respected Contributor

I live in a small town and we don't have the gourmet food choices of bigger cities, etc. I do like to buy food from the Q.