Esteemed Contributor

@Sugar Magnolia wrote:

May I please suggest less food shows with Dan Wheeler hosting them. It is very rude when he starts grabbing the food before the spokesperson is finished presenting the product. He constantly interrupts them while grabbing more food. I understand he has to sample the food, but literally making a meal out of each product is ridiculous. He also interrupts presentations with his co-host and grabs food. I am positive other viewers feel the same way. Maybe QVC should be giving classes on manners.

Sugar I couldn't agree more!!!!  Been saying this myself for years.  You are suppose to sample , NOT make a meal of it.!!!  It's like the man fasts the day before then pigs out!  So rude to the presenter as well.  When I see he is in the food show I change the station and check back here and there to see Sharon who I feel does a great job!  How she puts up with him is beyond me!

Respected Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

Among the food show hosts, Sharon annoys me the most.

I agree, and I don't watch her at all. I just change the channel when she is on; but no one annoys me as much as the dancing dude with the doubling chins.

I wish there could be more guest hosts, including my fav, Emeril.