QVC Customer Care

@homedecor1 

Of course we can put this on your membership without you having to place an order. Earlier today I sent you an email re your return. Did you receive it?

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC 

I did see your email I replied.

thank you!

Respected Contributor

I have had same distressing issues with gift cards as the Original Poster.  It is one of the reasons I shop LESS at QVC these days.  It is not a customer-friendly site.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

@Shorty2U I was told someone would be calling you about the gift card

So far i have not recieved a call about the gift cards. Thank you for letting me know. I will expect a call soon then.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Esteemed Contributor

@Alice-QVC  2 days, no call yet from QVC and my gift cards still do not work. Unreal. 

QVC Customer Care

I am so sorry @Shorty2U let me try again.

Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

Hi @Shorty2U I checked your account and the credits for the gift cards were issued yesterday and used today on purchases. Your may not have realized credits were used if you used speed ordering. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Alice-QVC Yes didn't get a chance to post last evening. Everything was taken care of when I called again yesterday, and then someone from QVC finance called me to tell me our account was credited with the 100 dollars for the 2 gift cards (and then I shopped). Thank you and all of those who helped me with this. I appreciate it so much!