Esteemed Contributor

Fix the gift card issue

[ Edited ]

Here's a suggestion, fix the QVC gift card issue. I have 2 gift cards worth 100 dollars total. For over one week they don't work. I have been told its a computer glitch. I have been told they're working on it and my account will be credited in 3 days (lie). That was last week.

Now Ive been told they don't know how long? Really? Over one week computer glitch? My brother is a computer analyst and said there is not a one week glitch. 

Everything is on sale now and I wanted to shop but cards wont go though. Then I gave the one young CS rep the card numbers for him to just check the cards, and now it says one card is used? .I did not use the card! He just checked the numbers on said cards!

I was promised almost a week ago to get our account credited with 100 dollars. We are shoppers 20 plus years and this is the thanks we get? 

I would appreciate you making good on my Christmas gift cards. My family works hard to buy gifts and now they lost their money because your gift cards are useless, and QVC has no answers? Also others are compplaining about this too. Its time to do something instead of giving customers the run around!

Thank You.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

@Shorty2U 

I would suggest copying your post here and send it in an email to the Mods at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com.

They are magical at resolving order problems!

I hope they fix this for you, I know it has to be frustrating.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
QVC Customer Care

Hi @Shorty2U I checked your account and a request has been issued for the team that handles Gift Cards to look into this for you I am sorry it is taking a little longer than usual this time of year.

Honored Contributor

@Alice-QVC 

I also received large $ amount gift card.  Am I reading this correctly, the "funds" are credited to the QVC account?  

I did not provide the person who gave the gc to me any of my QVC membership information.  They bought via email thru  Cashstar.

I have not used as yet just wondering how it does work.

Thank you!

Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

@homedecor1 

A QVC gift card is applied to your membership account and works just like member credits that can be used to purchase items. For example, if I have a $100 gift card and I want to purchase something for $25, the remaining $75 will sit on my account as member credits for any future purchase. Does that answer your question? 

Beth QVC 

Esteemed Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @Shorty2U I checked your account and a request has been issued for the team that handles Gift Cards to look into this for you I am sorry it is taking a little longer than usual this time of year.

Thank you for trying to help me. I appreciate it. I called 4X now. But now I see your msg here. I hope its resolved soon. I just cant get over this because in all the years we shopped on QVC never had one problem, not one till now. So trying to give the beneift of the doubt here and Ill keep checking and hope its fixed soon. Thank you again.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
QVC Customer Care

Hi @Shorty2U I am so sorry you are still having difficulty with the Gift Cards. I spoke with the team today to see if we can have it escalated. 

QVC Customer Care

@Shorty2U I was told someone would be calling you about the gift card.

Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC 

Yes, I understand this part but there is no way for me to enter it!

I just placed order wanting to use gc ....nope said "not valid"...

geez it's certainly not easy to spend ... I would post info here but personal. I have egift card# and pin # yet it doesn't work😡

Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC 

I just called my son & he forwarded me the receipt and info from Cashstar.

Is there a way to put this on my QVC account without placing a order?  I would prefer to have it on file vs. always having to refer to gc receipt for info.

Thank you!