Esteemed Contributor

Fix the ability so you can see all of your posts, it should be a defaut setting

QVC -- fix your forum defaut setting so that the user can see all of their posts easily. It should be a defaut setting that should have been fixed already. You've had more than enough time to fix these Lithium powered boards. I aleady know the workaround and have bookmarked it.

The lack of the ability to see all of your posts as a default setting is most certainly affecting your metrics! There's been a definite loss in message traffiic and users.

Honored Contributor

Re: Fix the ability so you can see all of your posts, it should be a defaut setting

Pretty please. Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Fix the ability so you can see all of your posts, it should be a defaut setting

Q doesn't care, otherwise it would have been fixed by now.

I agree it decreases activity on these boards.  Yes, I know there is a workaround to pull up our activity, but I don't bother most of the time.  This means I don't follow up on those threads to see what else has been posted, nor do I reply again.  Your loss, Q.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Go to the top of the page, click on the box that says, "community", click on "user" in the box.  Put your user ID in the box to the left of it, enter and you'll get a page with all of your statistics.  Click on the "balloon" with your number of posts and they'll all come up in order.  Simple.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Go to the top of the page, click on the box that says, "community", click on "user" in the box.  Put your user ID in the box to the left of it, enter and you'll get a page with all of your statistics.  Click on the "balloon" with your number of posts and they'll all come up in order.  Simple.

Yes, you are correct.

But why do we have to go through 20,000 clicks to do this?  On the old boards, you just clicked on your name and VOILA....all of your posts were there.

These new boards require so much extra clicking to get anywhere or find anything that it's no fun anymore.

Just to sign in, you have to click through 2 pages AND I personally have to click on "view all forum topics" because no matter how many times I set my default to seeing 50 topics, it never works.

Sigh.....done venting.

Honored Contributor

@chi5925 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Yes, you are correct.

But why do we have to go through 20,000 clicks to do this?  On the old boards, you just clicked on your name and VOILA....all of your posts were there.

These new boards require so much extra clicking to get anywhere or find anything that it's no fun anymore.

Just to sign in, you have to click through 2 pages AND I personally have to click on "view all forum topics" because no matter how many times I set my default to seeing 50 topics, it never works.

Sigh.....done venting.

Unfortunately iPad users don't even have THAT option..ie going through 20,000 clicks (!).  ITA....and it's not that simple.  

BTW...the jumping is still there, but that's another topic for another time. 

Honored Contributor

I'm using an iPad and that method works great for me.  All my posts are lined up with the most recent first.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

That's what I call a workaround, not a solution.  Bring back the My Activity button, please.