Super Contributor

Im sure my suggestion will be deleted as unkind, but although the vendor for this company seems to be a very nice lady, she does nothing to enhance the brand!  She is the face of Fit 4 U, and although the models do a good job, the vendors the one we see speaking to the host!  I'm sorry if this is considered unkind, but I've never considered buying a swimsuit from this line.  She detracts from the suit she's wearing.  She's not typical of a Q shopper, in any way, shape or form!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Fit 4 U swimsuits

[ Edited ]

@AJW, I agree with you.  I know that it can sound unkind, but I believe that people of a certain age do not make swimwear look as good as a younger person.  Selling is all about perception; and when we see a younger person, no matter their size, in a swimsuit, we can see ourselves, though sometimes unrealistic, looking the same way.

If the rep feels that it is important for her to wear a swimsuit, then I think she should consider also wearing a cover-up that is unbuttoned or unzipped.  Then, we can see the swimsuit as an ensemble and she still looks good and probably makes an even larger sale.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

Re: Fit 4 U swimsuits

[ Edited ]

She looked great to me in the suits she wore!!  When I was young and had a great figure, I wore bikinis but that look is not for me now.  I don't get how she detracts from the suit she is wearing.  I am not delusional and know my size 12 figure is way different than when I was young and wore a size 7.  I can't imagine anyone thinking that seeing a young gorgeous model wearing a swimsuit is going to make them look the same and if I thought that way then I would choose to look like a young model in a bikini - not a fit 4 you suit!!!  I would think anyone wearing a fit 4 you suit is not young and in perfect shape.  It's more about looking the best you can no matter what your shape.

Occasional Contributor

Yep, i agree!!