New Contributor

First Aid 2 Ounce Tube TSV in ALL the different fragrances please!

I just got the TSV in November and I am in love with First Aid hand cream.  I was nervous about the scents and ordered the unscented set.  Would love to see a TSV with multiple 2 ounce tubes in all the different fragrances,  I love the big tub, but would appreciate multiple tubes to put in my purse, car, etc.  Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Re: First Aid 2 Ounce Tube TSV in ALL the different fragrances please!

I ordered this TSV on auto delivery and I'm glad I did. I really like it, too. I got unscented but I'd really like to try the vanilla. If anyone has the vanilla, please comment. I don't like strong fragrances at all so am a little leery to change from the unscented. I like the way this stuff sinks in easily and I do think it makes the creepy skin on my arms look a little better. Oddly enough I haven't even tried the hand cream...just been digging into the big ole tub. Ha!   

Respected Contributor

Well, I tried to use the edit feature to correct my post but I guess it's not working right now. My post should have said "crepey" skin and not "creepy" skin. LOL!

Honored Contributor

Love Fab!! Recently ordered "one day" special kit. Fabulous!!!
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

Well, I tried to use the edit feature to correct my post but I guess it's not working right now. My post should have said "crepey" skin and not "creepy" skin. LOL!

I consider my crepey skin creepy!!  I, too, love First Aid products....

Respected Contributor

The vanilla is delicious!  Just like a high grade pure vanilla scent.  I got the green tea / citrus and it's very light and fresh.  Almost like a spring breeze where you catch just a hint of new grass and a slight touch of lemon.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

My vanilla is more like unscented.  It has no vanilla scent whatsoever.  I am disappointed, as vanilla is my favorite scent, but the good news is that the lotion itself is just as wonderful as it always was, and that's the important part.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James