Esteemed Contributor

Finding items that AREN'T presented on-air

When doing a catagory search, beauty/skin care for example, I'm offered the option of clicking on Sorting and Refining. Would it be possible to add the choice "Un-aired items" under either Sort or Refine?
Maybe include available items that haven't been on-air for a year or more.
I recently found an un-aired item I wanted just by random searching. I'd like to be able to look through your available merchandise without slogging through the stuff I see repeatedly presented.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Finding items that AREN'T presented on-air

With all the requests for a more diverse selection of products I would think that they c.ould include 1 or 2 of these " hidden" items to give us a better choice.  Who knows they might help increase sales.  Not everyone uses a computer or does not shop from one.  If I want to go " hunting" I can do that locally.  As Amy says, it is the thrill of the hunt and I might find a new favorite store close to home.  It does not hurt to support the local economy.

Valued Contributor

Great idea!

Respected Contributor

Hello, Hedge and welcome. Smiley Happy

That would be a good idea. I use Nick Chavez' Traditions Yucca Root Shampoo and Conditioner and Nick's Traditions Raindrops.

Thing is, I found those items on QVC online, but there was no product video for it...because it never aired on QVC. At least, not that I know of. I had to go to QVC Italy to watch the product demonstration.

Not that I mind watching more Nick. Smiley Tongue

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
QVC Social Team

@x Hedge wrote:
When doing a catagory search, beauty/skin care for example, I'm offered the option of clicking on Sorting and Refining. Would it be possible to add the choice "Un-aired items" under either Sort or Refine?
Maybe include available items that haven't been on-air for a year or more.
I recently found an un-aired item I wanted just by random searching. I'd like to be able to look through your available merchandise without slogging through the stuff I see repeatedly presented.

Hello @x Hedge - I'm happy to send your suggestion to our website team. Thanks and happy Monday!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

QVC team, Thank you for considering my suggestion.

I think a lot of shoppers would be curious to at least look through product options they've been largely unaware of.
As for me, I looked in stores for one particular item for 15+ years. I was STUNNED to happen upon it in your inventory, since I'd never seen anything from that family of products presented on-air.
Frequent Contributor

I heartily second Hedge's suggestion!