Respected Contributor

Fiasco of a Black Friday weekend on the Q

No good deals

boring, repetitive programming

hosts faking excitement with over the top theatrics

whoever programmed this weekend needs to be fired. And I believe we have a computer at midnight that will probably be shown ad nauseum all day Sunday. What a disastrous start to the Holiday season.

Respected Contributor

Re: Fiasco of a Black Friday weekend on the Q

Quite a few here would delight in nothing more than getting people fired.  Such holiday spirit!

I suggest that early in the year, customers who want to purchase certain items as gifts shold start sending the company their ideas for what they want to buy.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Frequent Contributor

You could not have said it any better. Thank you. Sure lots of people feel the same.

Respected Contributor

Merry Christmas!

Thankfully my Holiday Season has nothing to do with a shopping channels programming.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

Merry Christmas!

Thankfully my Holiday Season has nothing to do with a shopping channels programming.

@TheMemphisVette You have the right attitude. I'll never understand why people torture themselves watching QVC. Get whatever you want on Amazon or whoever in the blink of an eye.

Honored Contributor

@winker wrote:

You could not have said it any better. Thank you. Sure lots of people feel the same.

@winker   Please indicate to whom or what post you are referring.  You can hit the "quote" button to show your agreement or disapproval.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

I have now moved over to Amazon. Sick of all this QVC drama, poor hosts ( SK ), and high prices. Never thought I would reach this point, but it feels better already. Bye,bye.

Respected Contributor

@RoughDraft wrote:

Quite a few here would delight in nothing more than getting people fired.  Such holiday spirit!

I suggest that early in the year, customers who want to purchase certain items as gifts shold start sending the company their ideas for what they want to buy.

Same people, same complaints.  Yet there they are, everyday watching ... and complaining.

Contributor

I've read speculation that companies buy promo time on the Q now.

They buy infomercial - type time.

This would account for the hours of products like Bose. Dyson. Etc.

Sales drive this but it makes for boring tv.

So I search online for their products and watch other channels on tv.

Happy Holidays!

🙂

Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

Merry Christmas!

@TheMemphisVette You have the right attitude. I'll never understand why people torture themselves watching QVC. Get whatever you want on Amazon or whoever in the blink of an eye.

Applause!

👏