Honored Contributor

Re: Fiasco of a Black Friday weekend on the Q

Good ole Reever! Same song, different day ha ha.

Esteemed Contributor

Welll....I did buy my daughter and son-in-law a new Shark sweeper this weekend. It was NOT ON ANY show though. QVC did have the best price because it was on clearance and had all the attachments. I got 5 easy pays and free shipping.

That's what they wanted so I decided to get them that plus add some cash for their gift this year.

I think there were some BM stores with lackluster "Black Friday deals" also

Valued Contributor

@Reever wrote:

No good deals

boring, repetitive programming

hosts faking excitement with over the top theatrics

whoever programmed this weekend needs to be fired. And I believe we have a computer at midnight that will probably be shown ad nauseum all day Sunday. What a disastrous start to the Holiday season.

It may not be pleasant for some people to hear. But the people deciding buying and programming have turned a deaf ear to customers for years now. I can hardly fault the op for that. 

wah wahhh

Esteemed Contributor

Another reason[s] why I do not order as much as years passed. The 'snail mail' and the lousy products they keep pushing over and over again. I think the flashlight and the ladder put me over the edge.Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

Merry Christmas to you too!!!!   If Qvc programming doesn't appeal to you, why the heck are you watching it????   Didn't anyone tell you that your tv has many other channels to watch?   You should check them out.   As for the merchandise, it is what it is.  You didn't say what amazing things you are looking for but if you cannot find them at Qvc (or at any other retailer), you are free to shop elsewhere.  Online or in the stores.  It's a big world out there with many places to shop.   

Honored Contributor

I didn't plan to watch or shop on QVC for Black Friday and I have no regrets.   Plenty of other choices.   I'll "complain" with my dollars.   Maybe QVC will get the message eventually.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

Good ole Reever! Same song, different day ha ha.

So true ! Couple in here like that. Lonely people just wants people to pay attention to them.

Respected Contributor

Haven't bothered watching QVC this Black Friday weekend either. I don't buy electronics from them.  Their prices are higher then Amazon for the items I want.  Amazon shipping is faster and more reliable. Two days ago I ordered a couple items off my husband's wish list. Around 9am this morning I heard a knock on the back door, got up and there were his gifts- all in one box. Qvc just can't compete with Amazon.  And it doesn't seem they even want to try.

Honored Contributor

HSN has a 20% code today too.

Respected Contributor

I got upset about that mop on hsn and never went back!  20 percent cannot convince me.