Trusted Contributor
So QVC has used UPS and USPS as their delivery carriers. Might it be feasible to give Fed-Ex a try? They seem to deliver 7 days a week and in my limited experience having them as my carrier, they were on-time with deliveries and the packages came in good condition. Just a thought.....
Honored Contributor

Please no !  Usps and UPS can find my house, Fed Ex can't seem to. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Re: Fed-Ex Shipping??

[ Edited ]

I've had good expeiences with Fed-Ex too, I see the big truck and a small van type vehicle in my rural area all the time. I live in East Egypt and they have no problem finding my place.

Honored Contributor

I agree customers should be able to choose their carrier.

If you pay, you can choose.

Like you, USPS & UPS are not very reliable in my neighborhood.  It's one of the reasons I buy very little online.

I'd be willing to try anything else.

Honored Contributor

All of my experiences with FedEx have been a disaster.  I wouldn't knowingly allow them on my property.  Please perish the thought of having them do Q deliveries.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

FedEx has been reliable for me. 

Honored Contributor

That would be a no from me.   More than once my local Fed-Ex driver delivered important financial documents to the wrong residence.  Way scarier than the Amazon packages I received that should have been delivered to someone else.   Thank heavens we have lots of good people living on our street!

Honored Contributor

Big businesses go with the shipper who gives them the best deal in a contract.  I managed a team that handled shipping for a Fortune 500 company.  UPS packages cost $3-$4-$5.  Perhaps FedEx couldn't match that kind of deal.

Esteemed Contributor

Back in the day UPS delivered most of QVC's packages. Now, it seems 90% are delivered by USPS. 

Respected Contributor

@hooked on books I had a problem with fedex's "Surepost'...I think it is a subcontractor.  The package went around the U.S twice before I called and it got corrected.