Respected Contributor
I have enjoyed watching shawn and Albert tonight.it looks like they are truley having a fun time working together
Respected Contributor

Even Stan Herman said they should take their show on the road.  It was truly enjoyable; I haven't laughed so much in a while especially when Alberti did an impersonation of his Mom.

Respected Contributor

I agree and thought they paired well together also. I always thought Alberti has a bit of European flair. He was criticized for wearing a scarf inside but I have seen it on men many times as an accessory inside in Europe.

Unfortunately I did not watch long as seeing Shawn layering sweaters made me feel even more hot and I live in a generally moderate summer climate Up North where most nights cool to 50s and 60s.  

Respected Contributor

I don't normally care for Alberti but I have to say I really enjoyed the show last night with him and Shawn, it was fun to watch.  They were so relaxed together and genuinely looked like they really like each other and enjoy working together.  I don't care for him with Amy as it always looks so strained to me and she is always talking over him.  Great show and I hope they pair them together permanently.

Honored Contributor

Too much clowning around.  Little to no important info provided.  Like watching a comedy act.  Not interested in hearing about A's mother and dogs.  

Trusted Contributor

I always enjoy Alberti.  Fun to watch.  

Trusted Contributor

Refuse to watch them.

Trusted Contributor

@Gorgf 

Yes, what was up with that with SK layering 3 tops and then even put on a blazer, I just watched a few minutes, quick channel changer.