Occasional Contributor

Fashion Hosts Details on Fashion Items (or lack of)

I frequently watch fashion shows on QVC, but I'm not entirely happy with some of the hosts. As personalities, most are great. But when it comes to information on the products, most fall short.

I appreciate how Carolyn Gracie describes a fashion item in detail and points out features the average woman would want to know! IE: a recent D & C show, she described a sleeveless, cotton gauze maxi dress; mentioning the D & C maxis do not go all the way to floor, as some designer maxis do; and the sleeveless feature does not sag under the arm and show the bra. I appreciated her description and information!

I am often disappointed with Leah on Saturday mornings, simply because she does not give much detail or key points about the items. She seems like a great person. But I'm not tuning in to watch a talk show. I'm usually looking for a particular item and the host's info can be helpful.

My suggestion is that Carolyn host more fashion shows and/or the fashion hosts give us helpful tips about the items!