Honored Contributor

I have a suggestion. When you offer FREE SHIPPING days, how about including your customers who live in Alaska & Hawaii? Once again, we get left out. So much for thinking I was going to get free shipping on a pair of slacks. Nope...$11.47 shipping.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
New Contributor

I agree! It is disheartening to be left out all the time considering I believe we do not ever get a deal on flat rate shipping that all products offer to others. 4 skinny tees is 32.00 to ship to Alaska? 1 bra 8.00? 1 ring 10.00 +. I actually made my own stomach turn adding up all my shipping charges I've paid this year. I know, my choice. But How about offering us our own free shipping day? Or like today charge a small fee or I'd even be happy with paying the shipping charges others pay on items for the day. 😉👍

Respected Contributor

Re: FREE SHIPPING

[ Edited ]

Yep, good idea - or at the very least, offer the free shipping to those areas to your frequent customers - or even a couple of special days during the year....FREE SHIPPING FOR ALL ITEMS TO ALL CUSTOMERs.

Or, pay a one time $50 fee and get free shipping for all orders for the entire year!

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

At first reading, it does sound terrible that shipping to Alaska and Hawaii is so expensive, but I have to assume there are benefits to living in those states that offset those shipping costs. 

Respected Contributor

Ive become disgusted by QVCs prices the last few years. They are hawking goods that can be found 10-30 percent and in some cases 50 perecent cheaper at competing retailers like Amazon and Kohls. In my opinion their business model will fail within the next 10 years if they don't adapt.