Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper.  The trouble is, Amazon Fresh only delivers in large urban areas.  As large as Albuquerque is, the service is not available here which makes me feel cheated on my Prime membership.   We also don't get a Wegman's.

@Kachina624 That does narrow it down a lot; surprised about Amazon Fresh.  Do your grocery stores have prepared foods and delivery service?  My Giant Foods, Safeway, Fresh Market and BJ's do, but perhaps that's only in more populated areas as well. I'm not sure. 

Honored Contributor

Re: FOOD QUANTITIES

[ Edited ]

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper.  The trouble is, Amazon Fresh only delivers in large urban areas.  As large as Albuquerque is, the service is not available here which makes me feel cheated on my Prime membership.   We also don't get a Wegman's.

@Kachina624 That does narrow it down a lot; surprised about Amazon Fresh.  Do your grocery stores have prepared foods and delivery service?  My Giant Foods, Safeway, Fresh Market and BJ's do, but perhaps that's only in more populated areas as well. I'm not sure. 

@Caaareful Shopper   I'm not able to get Amazon Fresh either.  Our grocery stores, including Fresh Market, always have prepared foods.  I hope eventually Amazon Fresh will be available here.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper.  My area is a grocery wasteland.  I get mine at the Walmart Supercenter pick up just up the street. They also deliver.   I think Instacart is available here but none of the other stores deliver.

Amazon is building a big new warehouse here so maybe there's hope.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper.  My area is a grocery wasteland.  I get mine at the Walmart Supercenter pick up just up the street. They also deliver.   I think Instacart is available here but none of the other stores deliver.

Amazon is building a big new warehouse here so maybe there's hope.

@Kachina624   They just announced they're building a new Amazon warehouse in this area, too.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau