Valued Contributor

Tried to watch an Aimee Kestenberg show on QVC2 today.  It was entirely remote and excruciating to watch.  I don't recall seing any host on set.  I had to mute it, and then just gave up and changed the channel.  Unacceptable and unworthy of a channel with the reputation and history QVC has.  If you aren't going to do it right, just don't do it.  

Honored Contributor

They do many vendors only shows on Q2, and you're right, some are pretty bad.  Vendors just don't have the presentation skills needed for the job.  You did the right thing.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Agreed, some are not that great. I was watching the Joan rivers fashion and the audio was really bad, they ran a ton of Qvc promotional spots while they tried to fix the audio. Then when it came,back on the put the camera on Bitsy and she said no, no take the camera off me! I never found out why she didn't want the camera on her. She was fully clothed. I gave up and went to the grocery stores,

Honored Contributor

@Franklinbell wrote:

Agreed, some are not that great. I was watching the Joan rivers fashion and the audio was really bad, they ran a ton of Qvc promotional spots while they tried to fix the audio. Then when it came,back on the put the camera on Bitsy and she said no, no take the camera off me! I never found out why she didn't want the camera on her. She was fully clothed. I gave up and went to the grocery stores,

@Franklinbell  when the camera came back on Bitsy, she was so stressed trying to fix the technical issues, she sweated right through her sleeveless top's underarms.  Hard to sell that top in that condition.  It was very visible.  David Dangle laughed -- "live TV!"  I thought it was hysterical 😂. Stuff happens.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

They do many vendors only shows on Q2, and you're right, some are pretty bad.  Vendors just don't have the presentation skills needed for the job.  You did the right thing.

some are good alone like David D, Jackie for Isaac 

but the ones with less experience no

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper Oh my! Thanks for the update!  That show was different to say the least!

Esteemed Contributor

I often watch QVC2 , as I prefer to listen to the vendors . While most know their way around the products they are selling to provide all the info on styling /product details along with function details.  Most of the vendors are comfortable with being on camera, however some  not so much. I don't know why QVC  still  allows the vendors to present from home as if they were in studio they would not have to worry abt any technical issues .

I do not need slapstick entertainment  or a blab fest  from the current Hosts when I am shopping . So, QVC2 is a nice alternative