Excellent Deals ending...tomorrow? Payday is Friday ACK

QVC has offerred excellent deals for the Thanksgiving shopping season, but this year I have to watch my budget extra close.   I can really only take enough out for maybe one item every two weeks.

It would be great if you'd end special pricing on Fridays rather than mid week.   For example:  Dooney bags for 5 easy pays..ends tomorrow (Thursday).    Please consider ending these great bargains on Fridays!

I wish I had a lot of disposable income, but I don't.   QVC has really helped with gift giving and work wardrobe, and that's really appreciated.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Excellent Deals ending...tomorrow? Payday is Friday ACK

@Aviel wrote:

QVC has offerred excellent deals for the Thanksgiving shopping season, but this year I have to watch my budget extra close.   I can really only take enough out for maybe one item every two weeks.

It would be great if you'd end special pricing on Fridays rather than mid week.   For example:  Dooney bags for 5 easy pays..ends tomorrow (Thursday).    Please consider ending these great bargains on Fridays!

I wish I had a lot of disposable income, but I don't.   QVC has really helped with gift giving and work wardrobe, and that's really appreciated.

@Aviel

i really wonder what QVC you are watching.  The one I watch has not had a good deal on anything in ages and ages!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

If you order and put on a charge card , you don't get charged till it is shipped.  So sale ending Friday should not matter.

Respected Contributor

I don't think we are watching the same Q. Haven't seen one great deal here. All my shopping have been done on-line with wonderful deals. Take some time and check out some outher sites. You will be pleasantly surprised.