Respected Contributor

Evine - deceiving offer

[ Edited ]

Watching the Beekman show tonight and the host keeps stating that your order of Beekman products over $75 will give you a 20% discount. 

So I go to the website to place an order, and you can only get the discount if you are using a Evine credit card.  Seriously....I called customer service to tell them that the host is not stating anything about having to use their Evine card to get the discount so she is misleading.  

As I hear my TV in the other room, she continues to not explain about having to use their card to get the offer. 

Very disappointed....at the very least the customer service person on the phone should have honored what their host is stating.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

I agree, that's bogus.

Honored Contributor

Does Evine have a forum on which to post this complaint? I don’t think QVC can be much help here.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

It's right on the top of the page on their site.  20% off Beekman of Beekman orders of $75+ with Evine card.

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

Does Evine have a forum on which to post this complaint? I don’t think QVC can be much help here.

Maybe she’s just trying to warn us. Some of us shop on other shopping channels. 

Respected Contributor

Evine doesn't have forums. I would post a comment on their main Facebook page. 

Trusted Contributor

I may be wrong, as I am just use to using only my Evine card to make purchases there, but I don't know of them ever making such an offer without it being tied to the Evine card.

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Occasional Contributor

At least they are offering a discount. Have you ever had a discount coupon for QVC?

Valued Contributor

Twocent, I do not have an Evine card and they often offer 15% or 20% off on purchases, even "This day only" items. I find them to be very generous with their coupon codes. I seem to be buying more and more there, especially their beautiful jewelry.

Respected Contributor

There is no deception here.  It's right on their front page.  If you don't read it that's your problem.  Evine has many discounts and advertises them in an honest way. QVC and HSN have special offers on their home pages as well.  We just have to read them.