Regular Contributor

I'd rather hear more about the clothing items, their sizes, and how they fit, than talk about Fri-yay so much. And I'm sick of that commercial with Jane talking about Fri-yay.

im sure you have talent and marketing people who can come up with something new.

Valued Contributor

I totally agree.  We're not children.  I will not watch -- or buy.

Esteemed Contributor

Don't understand why one little word bugs so many posters.  Jane talks so fast I often can't understand what she's saying.........it's only a slight change - day to yay.

David's......".get it while the getting is good".......bugs me to no end; but I just change channel when I've had enough of him.

Honored Contributor

I hate the term and anything too cutesy. Fri-Yay grates like a fingernail on a chalkboard.  

Honored Contributor

I just don't get it, this doesn't bother me at all.  Limu Emu, Geiko Gecko, the airwaves are full of this stuff. Its supposed to make you remember.  

Respected Contributor

So according to the newer ads, it will be all about Tuesday.  TUESDAY VIBES, I believe is the new mantra.  They come up with an idea in a meeting.  Everyone likes it:  "Great!  Okay!  Let's go with it!"  Then they push it ad nauseum.  

Honored Contributor

It's juvenile and cringey like the 'trendy' unpack and drill down to which we've been treated of late.

There was a news show who labeled their weather reports as the Weather Bug. I stopped watching the news on that station and haven't returned.

Honored Contributor

QVC thinks all this "lingo" will make the younger demographic think that QVC is trendy and up-to-date and tune in...But all QVC is doing is irritating their established customers with these silly "juvenile" antics....🙄

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

Don't understand why one little word bugs so many posters.  Jane talks so fast I often can't understand what she's saying.........it's only a slight change - day to yay.

David's......".get it while the getting is good".......bugs me to no end; but I just change channel when I've had enough of him.

@fthunt 

But isn't it better we provide QVC with our feedback so perhaps they will change it rather than just turning the channel and QVC doesnt know if the reason we are doing that is we dont like the products, the host, or something else instead of whaty's really bothering us---their SILLY concept! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Lol! On Instagram, all the young people say Fri-Yay. On Sunday it's, Sunday-Funday! That's excluding a lot of other not so nice language they use! Makes me know, I'm too old to be looking at IG!🤣🤣🤣

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran