Occasional Contributor
I really wish the hosts would wear something other than black. Katrina and Jen are the worst. You can't see the details on the black clothes. I ordered a top Katrina was selling one night thinking it was a plain black top ~ it wasn't. It was a black on black print that didn't show on TV. and she neglected to mention it. Yes ~ I understand she likes black ~ she mentions it every time she is selling clothes. But wear a color. You are there to sell clothes ~ not to wear your "favorite" color all the time.
Trusted Contributor

@mnkitty wrote:
I really wish the hosts would wear something other than black. Katrina and Jen are the worst. You can't see the details on the black clothes. I ordered a top Katrina was selling one night thinking it was a plain black top ~ it wasn't. It was a black on black print that didn't show on TV. and she neglected to mention it. Yes ~ I understand she likes black ~ she mentions it every time she is selling clothes. But wear a color. You are there to sell clothes ~ not to wear your "favorite" color all the time.

If that is the way you feel, then look up the item on line before you purchase.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

You can enlarge your color choice on the computer.....big enough to see the fabric and weave

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@mnkitty  How about PJD?  She herself mentions how much she wears black.  But I don't mind it.  And I think blondes look good in black, especially Katrina and PJD -- as did Joan Rivers.  

Honored Contributor

I always wear black bottoms...pants, crops, shorts.  My rear is big enough without patterns and colors showing it off. I love color for tops, blouses, tees, etc. I don't wear black tops very often.

Respected Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

I always wear black bottoms...pants, crops, shorts.  My rear is big enough without patterns and colors showing it off. I love color for tops, blouses, tees, etc. I don't wear black tops very often.

I have a full butt too.   ug...even when I was a size five, still had a "stick out" butt.   LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

I am guilty of too much black in my wardrobe. My husband said to me one day, why do you have and wear so much black? I said its easy to mix and match-everything goes with it, and it looks good on most everyone.

Since then, however I have really tried to incorporate more color into my wardrobe, because I really do love color! I just got into a rut with the ease of black...Easy to do without realizing it!  

Honored Contributor

Black is my go to for pants/crops, etc.  I have 3 pair of light denim crop jeans for summer...I hope I wear them, I fear I won't.

I just like a darker bottom, but thought I should change things up a bit.  

Respected Contributor

@mnkitty wrote:

Shop somewhere other than QVC.

Contributor

Pat Dementri wears black all of the time also.  It makes her appear "slimmer" I assume?

Carolyn Gracie wears lots of color when presenting....