Contributor

Enjoying Mary Beth in the Evenings

I have really enjoyed Mary Beth being on some in the evenings this week.   Those of us who work during the weekdays, very seldom get to watch her shows.  I know some of the other hosts are off this week, but I do wish that QVC would rotate their hosts so we could all see different hosts on different schedules.  Instead of the usual same ones on in the day and the same ones every night. Carolyn Gracie is another host I would like to see on some in the evenings.  One more suggestion, if you could change the hosts up on Saturday Morning Q more regularly that would be great too!! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Enjoying Mary Beth in the Evenings

I'd like to see them rotate out the two hosts who seem to be routinely on during the early afternoon hours.  I'd like to see other hosts, other than JC and KL.  And especially so with the IM shows.  I agree with another poster.....just continually rotate the hosts for all the programs.  And that would include the evening style shows.  Sometimes, products can seem to take on a different look with a different style of presentation.

Esteemed Contributor

I also have been enjoying her in the evening. I like her. Her calm demeanor is a breath of fresh air. 

Valued Contributor

Mary Beth seems to work all hours now.

I agree about rotatng the hosts includng Saturday morning.