Respected Contributor

Can QVC please tell me why they are hung up on the term "YAY"?  Isn't it more than enough to have adult hosts using the term FriYAY, we are now subjected to having this babytalk in our email order notices.  QVC, enough already! Lets stop this childish stuff, please!

Honored Contributor

Re: Email "YAY!" Order Notice

@ScarletDove   I don't think the YAY  is exclusive to QVC -  I don't watch much QVC (close to none compared to the time I spend here), but I have been hearing FriYay elsewhere -   not from any source that's part of Qurate.

Esteemed Contributor

Tired of the Yay too.  Don't want to see it in my inbox notifications.  Please send normal order acknowledgments.

Honored Contributor

I have received many email adds from other companies using it so not something only QVC is using!

Honored Contributor

I'd rather see that YAY when the order SHIPS.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

They must have kindergartners running this place.  Between the YAYisms and the goofy, childish squirrel family dolls speaking to us in 2-year-old voices for D&C shows, it's becoming a big turn-off. 

Esteemed Contributor

@santorini wrote:

They must have kindergartners running this place.  Between the YAYisms and the goofy, childish squirrel family dolls speaking to us in 2-year-old voices for D&C shows, it's becoming a big turn-off. 

@santorini  Exactly why I won't watch D/C shows if Carolyn is hosting.

Trusted Contributor

@depglass wrote:

I'd rather see that YAY when the order SHIPS.  

ROTFLMAO! 😆😆😆😆