Honored Contributor

I had never watched a full show with Elise before, and what a treat. She did the Nick Chavez show the other evening and did a fantastic job. She is cute, has the right amount of enthusiasm, lets the vendor speak, and just is a really good host. She reminds me of Katie McGee, whom I think is an excellent host as well.... 

Trusted Contributor
There have been several threads about Elise & Katie & how much everyone likes them. I think they're both great. They started at the same time but Elise quickly went to BeautyIQ. Now she's back & we're seeing more of her. I wish we'd see more of Katie too.
Esteemed Contributor

I think both Elise & Katie are fantastic hosts 🥰😍

Esteemed Contributor

Since I never watched the Beauty Channel,  I had not seen much of Elise before.  But I did see her the  other day and was pleased.  Her presentation had the right amount of information and it was obvious that she had prepared for the show!!

Respected Contributor

I like Elise, too!

Esteemed Contributor

I rarely  see her, probably because she is not on the main channel, but I really like her.  She is personable, professional, and knows her products.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

@SXMGirl wrote:

I rarely  see her, probably because she is not on the main channel, but I really like her.  She is personable, professional, and knows her products.

@SXMGirl: Elise is on the main channel every Friday at 11:00PM with Shawn on beauty program called  #DareToShare.

Esteemed Contributor

@Diva on The Q  Thanks for the info.  I rarely watch, especially later in the evening.  That is when I am reading or painting.  Also, I can only take so much of Shawn.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@SXMGirl wrote:

@SXMGirl: Elise is on the main channel every Friday at 11:00PM with Shawn on beauty program called  #DareToShare.

Yes, she is on that show with Shawn.  However, to me it seems Elise's role is very small and more like "social media person".  She is at the level that she should host shows alone and even have her own show.  I enjoyed her on the beauty channel.  I also would like to see more of Elise and  Katie.  Excellent hosts.

I

Respected Contributor

I've watched Elise on BIQ, & found her very pleasant to watch. She seems very down to earth. Courtney Cason is too silly.