Honored Contributor

Re: Elimination of Pricing Data

@ValuSkrI suspect you found the discrepancy.  I have the Forums as one of my favorites, not the Home Page and I rarely, rately go to anything QVC via the home page.  There's just no need for me to do that.

Wonder why there's a difference depending upon how we access????

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree with OP. Plus, it's entirely deliberate; instead of showing the actual price, QVC shows "Available for 2 easy payments". They are trying to get people to buy things just because of easy pay. Like if that is some kind of sale or a real value on its own. 

GO BACK TO SHOWING THE PRICES!!! Unless it's free, show the price. What the heck is going on around here.  

And if its an IT issue what the heck is going on with all the issues with the site lately? I almost lost a purchase recently due to technical difficulties and the item is sold out. It was available then sold out, in my cart, then not. I had to see it in person to believe my order went through. 

~Live with Intention~
Esteemed Contributor

Prices are missing for me also.........

Valued Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

@ValuSkr wrote:

@millieshops wrote:

I'm lost.  I just looked and every item shows the price on the first page.

I'm on my old laptop.  Does that make a difference?

I think they mean the "Items Recently On Air" section of the home page.

items on air.JPG

Nope, I'm with @millieshops. I'm on a laptop computer and all the prices are there for the "Items recently on air." In fact, sooooo many of the complaints I see mentioned on these forums I have never had. I don't have a clue what the answer is...different browsers, devices, etc. I simply don't know. I do know this world of computers we live in is confusing at best, and often very annoying!     

@pupwhipped, I have to agree, when I check Items Recently On Air all the prices are listed.  My phone app shows them as well as my laptop and tablet.

Esteemed Contributor

There have been several threads about this.  I have asked CS and the mods to do something about this several weeks ago.  Of course, they are so ready to say, oh yes, we noticed that and we will see that it is taken care of, or something to that effect. 

Nothing has been changed and I'm not holding my breath Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

It's funny that I wrote the same thing a while ago and you dogged me for my remark.