Honored Contributor

Electronic Glitch when ordering....

I ordered the Lamo Boots yesterday and today checked on my order status and found that even though I did NOT order 2 pairs, 2 pairs showed up on my Order List as separate purchases.  Just a heads up, don't know if I'm the only one or if others have had this happen.  Just thought I'd put it out there so you can check your own Order Status.....

I did call CS and they handled it beautifully btw.....  but it was too late to cancel so I'll be getting two pairs on my doorstep.... Woman Frustrated

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

Re: Electronic Glitch when ordering....

This happened to me recently with two different items.  I checked my order status later and there were TWO orders for the same thing.  I cancelled one of them as of course they hadn't shipped; lately I've been checking much more often and not "assuming" things are going smoothly.  

Esteemed Contributor

The same thing happened to me about 45 minutes ago. I decided to order the OTO Cuddl Duds. I completed the order and the site stated that they were experiencing technical difficulties and to contact QVC.

Even though I received that message, I happened to check my e-mail and I had two confirmation e-mails for the one pair of  slippers that I was trying to order. WTH. I doubled  checked my order status and sure enough there were two separate orders for the slippers. I was allowed to cancel out the order.

Occasional Contributor

I just ordered a pair of bronzo italia earrings and the order doubled even though I ordered just one pair.

check your orders again.