Super Contributor

Easy pay is nice, free shipping on clearance would be way better!

Wish the Columbus Day clearance easy pay offer was free shipping on clearance instead!

Honored Contributor

Re: Easy pay is nice, free shipping on clearance would be way better!

@homedecorator wrote:

Wish the Columbus Day clearance easy pay offer was free shipping on clearance instead!

easy pay does not drive the sale for me

Honored Contributor

I don't care about either one.  I'm a bottom line shopper -  my bottom line.  I care about the total cost and don't give a fig how a company gets me to a total price I'm both willing and able to pay.

Most of all, I save money by buying less and less.  I'm appalled and pleased by the change that change of habit has made in what my money does. Obviously, I should have gotten smart long, long ago!

Super Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@homedecorator wrote:

I completely agree!

Regular Contributor

@homedecorator wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@homedecorator wrote:

I completely agree!

My thought also.  From QVC I buy what I want if the price is right, if the item is something I think I may not find elsewhere (online or b&m store), and/or if I just don't feel like going out shopping.  I know what I am willing to spend for most things and it also depends on my mood.  

Honored Contributor

Or at least reduced shipping on special, clearance and and as-is items. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Free shipping would be great.  I think that was a one and done.  So how about half price shipping then?

Respected Contributor

I've had a $100. purse on my wish list, waiting for free s/h,lol.. Today is 6-easy pays, but adding s/h+tax is another  $20. to the item. I might as well take it off my wish list,lol. 

Super Contributor

Way back in the early days of shopping channels, some channel had a "shopping cart" system whereby you added things during the day, and at the end of the day, probably midnight, you were charged shipping based on whatever was in there. I liked that option. Unlike today, once an item was in the shopping cart, it was considered purchased. They may have had a different name for it, it was back in the '80s.

Also liked when QVC had it so items after the first one were 1/2 price shipping. Made it much more likely I'd buy things for my grown kids, too.

Honored Contributor

Free shipping is always better than easy pay to me.