Valued Contributor

Re: Easy pay. Please change.

I have a couple of easy pays going and I don't trust Synchrony Bank to know what I was paying for.  @DJs mom 

Frequent Contributor

I've been buying from QVC for years and have finally decided to not use easy pay at all. I buy enough that it's too hard to keep track of on my CC and I'm not trusting QVC's Q, V or C like I used to. I just do one payment anymore.  And I am disappointed that some hosts (Shawn) keep saying things like "you can get this home for $11" in a way that would make certain people think that's all they're paying for the product. I think they should be more careful to be clear with how they're presenting things.  Some of the older hosts still are and I appreciate it.

Trusted Contributor

@Mistic I do the same thing. Choose the cheapest easy pay until I decide to keep an item.  Them I log on and pay off orders.  That also lets me pick the day that the payment will take effect.

Trusted Contributor

@joanluvz I agree with saying you can get a product home for $X  That is a little deceiving towards the whole price.  DH often will look quickly at the screen at say thats only $20.  Then I remind him its 4 payments of $20 so its $80.  Your eyes are drawn down on the screen so the Cheap easy pay payment is where you focus instead of what the real cost is.