Respected Contributor

I am personally done with trying to exchange anything.  I tried, the item was available, and now 2 weeks later it has not been sent and it says backordered.  Why would I keep paying for something I don't have?  I exchanged for a different color, not rocket science.

I should have just returned and repurchased but I was trying to avoid paying shipping again.

Hosts should not be on air saying easy exchanges, cause it isn't easy and its frustrating.

Honored Contributor

Re: Easy exchanges?

[ Edited ]

The QVC exchange program has never worked as they claim.  So often theY have the requested item but apparently don't want to be bothered with the process so they just refund instead.  Its a joke.  I'd rather they just forget the farce if they can't make it work and not claim to have exchanges.

If I really, really want something, I just reorder it and eat the shipping charge.  Its a shame the highly paid executives at QVC can't insist a simple concept like exchanges be made to operate effectively.  Other online companies don't seem to have a problem with doing it.  They should be embarrassed but probably don't even know what's happening.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

Depending on the item, I have had luck calling CS and they place the exchange order while I'm talking to them. I believe it when I get an immediate e-mail confirmation. Sometimes I do...sometimes I don't. It's a ****** shoot.

Honored Contributor

If you really want an item, just place a new order and pay shipping again.  This is the only true way of getting what you want.  I wouldn't go thru the hassle of trying to exchange.

Super Contributor

Clearly...Q doesn't want exchanges or returns. With each change, they are making it harder & harder on their customers while they are making more of a profit!

Esteemed Contributor

@lovesdishes - Have you tried the new-ish "Easy Returns" program (also works for exchanges)? I've had great success with it and it's muuuuuch better than sitting and waiting for the standard eons-long processing of the QVC return label system:

https://www.qvc.com/content/information/customer-service.html?type=topic&tid=250700000001337

Esteemed Contributor

@Derwin28 wrote:

Depending on the item, I have had luck calling CS and they place the exchange order while I'm talking to them. I believe it when I get an immediate e-mail confirmation. Sometimes I do...sometimes I don't. It's a ****** shoot.

@Derwin28  that's the way it should be. I had it done that way a few years by QVC and once by HSN. Never had to exchange any thing again. I didn't believe it either until I receive the exchanges a few days later. Made sure I returned the items once I talked to them.