Honored Contributor

Re: Easy Pay Amount should be on Receipt

@CareBears Thanks for the response.  I thought so.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SharkE Nope, tried that route, Easy Payments are not on the receipt's anymore?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com   maybe can answer

@Barbara-QVC

@Melvin-QVC

QVC Customer Care

We did in fact have the easy payments printed on the invoices but it was located in the fine print on the bottom.  About six months ago we did remove mention of the easy payments. I will be happy to forward everyone's feedback regarding the absence of the information of easy pays on invoices.

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

Why yeah, put them back on the receipt .  My credit card shows the number I'm on currently for the months due bill.

item ####### number 1 of 5 pay

2 of 5 pay so forth and so on

I don't do easy pay that much though.   Right now HSN I'm in hock too for a xmas gift LOL. You can use Flex Manager on their website to keep track and authorize them to hit your credit card monthly.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Beth-QVC wrote:

We did in fact have the easy payments printed on the invoices but it was located in the fine print on the bottom.  About six months ago we did remove mention of the easy payments. I will be happy to forward everyone's feedback regarding the absence of the information of easy pays on invoices.

Beth QVC

Thank you Beth.  It was helpful when I tried to reconcile my invoices to my credit card statements.  I actually wrote in pen on my invoices each time a payment was posted to my credit card; helped me keep track with my credit card company. I actually want to make sure my credit card company does not make a mistake.  The problem comes with the first easy pay billing; if the easy pay amount is not on the invoice it is hard to match it to my credit card invoice.

Esteemed Contributor

@CareBears

@CareBears wrote:

@millieshops I do not either, and I have found more than my fair share of mistakes, the stores see me coming and they run the other way, Hey we pay high enough prices without being charged incorrectly.  Around here anyway, they are famous for charging you the full price when an item is on sale, all the stores do it, they just  roll their eyes at me, and say they are going to change it in the computer but one time at the local grocery store I went back later in the day and purchased the same item, and Yep still full price, I went and complained to the store manager who looked more than a little embarrassed.  Around here you have to watch everything, I realize mistakes happen, but not on my dime if I can help it anyway!

ITA.I ask the checker to wait until my basket is all on the checkout counter so I can watch the prices as they ring them up.  Target is a great one for reg. price error.  I never have a problem with Trader Joe's and they empty carts.  Now we get higher prices, empty our own carts and bring our own bags.  They use to have discount stores where you did this for a discounted price.  Here is Ca. we do it all.  Maybe we should get a little paycheck a percentage of what we buy.  LOL

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CareBears wrote:

@Annabellethecat66 QVC used to put the Easy Pay's on the receipts, I do remember that!

I can verify they used to be on the receipts as well as I have most of mine.  

Honored Contributor

Thanks to millieshops and all you other OCD people, I don't check a darn thing.  I read my bank statement online once a month to make sure there are no charges coming from some weirdo place I don't recognize and that's it.  Keep up the good work.

Respected Contributor

@depglass wrote:

Thanks to millieshops and all you other OCD people, I don't check a darn thing.  I read my bank statement online once a month to make sure there are no charges coming from some weirdo place I don't recognize and that's it.  Keep up the good work.

I don't think its OCD to make sure you are being billed correctly, I think it just makes sense. I guess it is the bookkeeper in me to balance all my bills to my receipts.