Respected Contributor

Easy Pay Amount should be on Receipt

Just a suggestion:  It would be very helpful if Easy Pay dollar amounts were listed on the receipt that comes with our orders.  Matching up my receipts to my credit card bill is a nightmare as the # of easy pays, and the amount of each easy pay is no longer listed on the receipt.  Took me an hour to match up my receipts to my credit card bill (not a Q card) as I bought so much on easy pay the past few months.  It is really the only way to keep track if I am being charged correctly.  They use to list it at the bottom of the receipt but they no longer do.  Think I am done with easy pay!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Easy Pay Amount should be on Receipt

@Catch71 I just run a list of Easy Pays right at the QVC site, so I always know what is coming up and when, it lists the order number and the product purchased also.

Honored Contributor

@Catch71  Like @CareBearsI just use the online list.  I don't want to deal with all those receipts every month.

I also give QVC lots of credit -  I have never once found an EZPay error -  and I'm OCD about checking.

I'm not giving up my EZP evben though I could pay off alll of them if I wanted.  In some kind of weird way, knowing I owe my EZPays every month reminds me not to overspend on impulse buys. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@millieshops Your lucky if you have never found an error on Easy Pay, I like you, am a halk on all of my purchases, and I have found quite a few errors on my bills, but overall QVC does do a good job when it comes to Easy Pay. And they have always corrected the errors I have found immediately, so I give QVC credit for that.

Honored Contributor

@CareBearsAnd that's why I check.

But I don't even walk out of the grocery stores without checking that recept!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's on there real itty bitty words will say "one of 3" then "2 of 3", etc.'''

@Catch71

Honored Contributor

@Catch71 You are so right.  I look at the receipt and it isn't on there.  It should be on there.

I thought it used to be on there.

Honored Contributor

maybe on other side , flip the paper

Esteemed Contributor

@millieshops I do not either, and I have found more than my fair share of mistakes, the stores see me coming and they run the other way, Hey we pay high enough prices without being charged incorrectly.  Around here anyway, they are famous for charging you the full price when an item is on sale, all the stores do it, they just  roll their eyes at me, and say they are going to change it in the computer but one time at the local grocery store I went back later in the day and purchased the same item, and Yep still full price, I went and complained to the store manager who looked more than a little embarrassed.  Around here you have to watch everything, I realize mistakes happen, but not on my dime if I can help it anyway!

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 QVC used to put the Easy Pay's on the receipts, I do remember that!