Respected Contributor

Re: Earth Brand Shoes- Sally Combs

Don't miss Sally and tthe hippie ******ck.

Honored Contributor

I think Earth made the right decision on their rep selection.  Now if they'd just improved the quality of their product.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

I miss Sally Combs

[ Edited ]

@silkyk wrote:

I miss Sally and I really miss Antonella. If this keeps up the Q might miss me.

I really miss Sally Combs too. I always enjoyed her product presentations. 

New Contributor

I was just on Lugs website to register a purchase I made here on the Q. They do something called #luglive shows. There was a short bio on each host and one of the hosts was Sally Combs. So maybe she works for Lug now. 

New Contributor

@Northern Belle 2 Check Lugs website. Sally Combs is a host for their #luglive shopping shows. 

Contributor

I was wondering where Sally has been too.  I guess we now know where she is.  LUG made an excellent choice picking her up.  I always loved Sally, she was fresh and energetic.  I don't see why some people would take an issue with that.  Obviously, LUG  sees  her merits.  So good for them. I am a huge LUG lover, but now I adore them even more for their smarts where Sally is concerned.   

Honored Contributor

sally has her own vendor rep page with lug.

easy to find her on facebook.

she is a fighter and always bounces back......she is probably NOT wearing birkenstocks or earth shoes anymore though. Smiley Wink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Occasional Visitor

I liked her. She made show shopping with Jane entertaining.
Valued Contributor

This is all about a job...and I think she was good at her job.Perhaps she was let go because of the image she presented.I found her well informed,and I realize we are all different,but again,I think she did a good job!!

Occasional Contributor

I was a retail shoe buyer for years.  One of the many brands I bought was Earth.  My sales rep was truly a "granola cruncher".  He fit the brand's liftestyle to a T!