Occasional Contributor

Re: Earth Brand Shoes- Sally Combs

QVC has the power to create change. The consumers has the power to create change.The vendors are influnced by sales on QVC. Stop buying a product and see how fast they dissappear off QVC. 

Super Contributor

I liked Sally too, but there could be many reasons why she is no longer on air.  Maybe she took another position within the company or left the company altogether.  Any number of things could have happened.  I wish there was a way to follow up and find out where she is. 

Does anyone know if Sally had a professional account on social media?  Many times vendors and hosts make announcements when there's a change to keep the viewers updated.  Antonella is still very active on social media, so maybe someone could ask her if she knows what's up.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Northern Belle 2 wrote:

I liked Sally too, but there could be many reasons why she is no longer on air.  Maybe she took another position within the company or left the company altogether.  Any number of things could have happened.  I wish there was a way to follow up and find out where she is. 

Does anyone know if Sally had a professional account on social media?  Many times vendors and hosts make announcements when there's a change to keep the viewers updated.  Antonella is still very active on social media, so maybe someone could ask her if she knows what's up.

@Northern Belle 2  She has a Facebook page. She mentioned some about not working there anymore. Just google her name and Facebook. Actually she has Director of Media Sales on her FB.

Occasional Visitor

Sally has her idiosyncrasies, but I loved her authentic, positive vibe. QVC has no one on air that would make me change the channel. I appreciate that everyone is pleasant, kind, and personable. In today's world, it's hard to find.
Occasional Contributor

I miss Sally. She's the best! I have loved her since the Birkenstock days. Earth Origins boots are on right now & I too thought Sally was off due to the Coronavirus. Please bring her back; Sally is a great person!
Contributor

Sally's with LUG now! Saw it on IG. She's very good. I like her a lot. 

Trusted Contributor

Yes, Sally is with Lug, now.  

Lug had a sales event, thru their official Facebook site, today, and they're doing another one, tomorrow.  
Sally was a part of that event. 

Honored Contributor

Well since QVC sells Lug, maybe we will see Sally on again! I have always enjoyed her...She always seems so positive and upbeat!

Contributor

I also wondered where Sally has been.....I enjoyed her and her funny personality.  I also loved hearing her Minnesota accent.  I thought she did a really nice job, I hope she is well and happy.

Respected Contributor

I miss Sally and I really miss Antonella. If this keeps up the Q might miss me.