Regular Contributor

Re: Earth Brand Shoes- Sally Combs

@BlueFinch wrote:

Sally was a breath of fresh air, funny and enthusiastic, with just enough of 'hug a tree hippie,' to be adorable.  I hope she's not gone for good.  

I agree -- she was a breath of fresh air. I miss seeing Sally present the Earth Brand Shoes product line. She was fun and informative to watch.

Esteemed Contributor

Don’t miss her at all
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate

Valued Contributor

It is funny how we make connections with the reps or hosts.  I wondered where Sally was, do not prefer the new one, and miss her sweetness.  In addition, I do not care for a few of the newer added reps for Martha Stewart, Louis D, Bob Mackie and Lisa Rinna, to name a few. In these cases,  I prefer to see the person whose name is on the shirt (regardless of they are a true designer or not).  The reason for these certain people to be brought to the Q is their "brands and personality" and not some else pretending as a stand in.  Just my opinion.

Frequent Contributor

I am a conservative and always have been. However, I gre up in the 50’s and 60’s so hippies are my age group. That said, I ADORED Sally! I have no idea what it was, but I immediately remembered her from her Birkie days. While I never bought Birdies, she is the reason I first tried Earth Brand shoes. I fell in love with the pair I bought and have bought more since. That she just disappeared, no warning, we’ll, I can stick with Vionic now. The new Earth Rep doesn’t hold my attention, and I don’t remember what she even looks like. As a matter of fact, I have quit watching Earth shoes, but I have ordered 5 pair of Vionics in less than a month, lol
Occasional Contributor

Now that Sally is no longer representing Earth shoes on QVC I have stopped buying Earth shoes. I save money🙂

Occasional Contributor

I really liked Sally Combs....she was a great rep for Earth Shoes. She was very good at presenting her product and she was a lot of fun too. I bought lots of Earth Shoes from Sally.
Well, I don't even know the new rep, she is not engaging and she does not keep my interest. Guess I'm done buying Earth Shoes.....

Valued Contributor

I didn't realize Sally was gone. I like her as well. 

I will still purchase Earth brand shoes though. It's one brand that is always the perfect fit, and I particularly love their boots. 

Whatever gets you through the night; it's alright, it's alright. It's your money or your life; it's alright, it's alright---John Lennon
Trusted Contributor

While I certainly understand, enjoying, or not so much, a brand rep, I can't imagine, deciding to no longer buy, from a line you like, because the rep, is no longer on air. 

A rep, is like a host, some viewers like them, some are indifferent, some aren't fans. 

Bottom line, for me, is the product; that's what  I'm buying, or not.  

Respected Contributor

I can take her or leave her... The last spring Earth Origins TSV I bought ( double strap sport sandal) were junkie and low quality. Other posters warned of this!  Waste of money. No more-