Super Contributor

Re: EASY PAY & PayPal Credit aka Bill Me Later

@chickenbutt wrote:

'Paypal' and 'Bill Me Later' are two ENTIRELY different things.

No one's talking about using PayPal.  We're talking about using PayPal Credit.  It used to be called Bill Me Later, and now it's called PayPal Credit.

Anyway, I just checked in with this thread to see if anyone's had any luck resolving this problem, as it's still not working for me.

Contributor

I did live chat twice and email once and was told there was no issue and no one else had complained of an issue.. Yesterday I actually called them and the girl again stated there was no issue, but when she tried to change my payment method it wouldn't let her put it on bill me later. She looked through the messages and didn't see where anyone else had contacted headquarters about a problem buut assured me that she was emailing them about a glitch in the system. I noticed the newest emails mention easy pay being available only when using a major credit card. 

Super Contributor

@Homemommie wrote:

I did live chat twice and email once and was told there was no issue and no one else had complained of an issue.. Yesterday I actually called them and the girl again stated there was no issue, but when she tried to change my payment method it wouldn't let her put it on bill me later. She looked through the messages and didn't see where anyone else had contacted headquarters about a problem buut assured me that she was emailing them about a glitch in the system. I noticed the newest emails mention easy pay being available only when using a major credit card. 

Thanks so much for your message!  Next time I have this problem I'll call too, just to add my voice in case they're being clow to address the problem.

Super Contributor

Thank you so much, QVC, for finally fixing this issue!  It took a long time to get resolved, but it's finally fixed, adn I'm very appreciative.  Thank you!

Occasional Contributor

Re: EASY PAY & PayPal Credit aka Bill Me Later -GONE!!!!!

Well i guess it's official now - qvc's no longer accepting paypal credit in ANY shape or form - with or without easypays.  On Sun. 3/11/17 two garden item orders I placed online using paypal credit & easy pay kept being changed to 'check', even though I repeatedly kept changing it back to paypal credit w/easypay.  Spoke w/ customer rep - she couldn't change it either.  Said she'd refer it corporate and someone would cal me back in a day or two.  No response from qvc so i called both paypal and qvc again on 3/14/17.  Paypal CONFIRMED qvc no longer accepting paypal credit - NOT an action paypal initiated!    A qvc SUPERVISOR did call me back 3/14 and stated they'd been "gradually closing out paypal credit as a shopping option for customers as a corporate decision".  I stated I was particularly upset that there was NO notification to customers and that qvc's 'how to make purchases' 'FACTS OFTEN ASKED" still lists paypal credit as an option.  However when making a purchase online as of 3/13/17, paypal credit has been removed from  my list of credit card options.  Too bad qvc - you've lost two orders and potentially A LOT MORE! - yes I could have changed them to another card - but it's now a matter of principle - plus I'm mad as ^&%$#! qvc!!!    ;>[

Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

@FinnyMinny   I apologize for our delay response to this issue.  We have been told that our Tech Team is working on this temporary issue. I would look for this fix to be completed the week of 3/20.  Please feel free to reach out if you have additional questions or concerns.    Susan Q-Social