Super Contributor

EASY PAY & PayPal Credit aka Bill Me Later

QVC -- WHY is it that I'm suddenly no longer able to take advantage of Easy Pay offers when I use Pay Pal Credit aka Bill Me Later?  I've always been able to do this in the past, and it's incredibly unfair to suddenly take this option away for no good reason.  I'm extremely disappointed, and this will significantly impact my desire to make future purchases, as Easy Pay makes it much more affordable for me to shop on QVC.  WHY did you do this?????  It's really very unfair. 

Respected Contributor

Re: EASY PAY & PayPal Credit aka Bill Me Later

it works for me.  You should call CS and ask what the problem might be.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor

I've used it recently with no problem.

Contributor

I noticed that change as well. I've always used Bill Me Later on QVC with no problems. Last Friday I successfully placed an order and then on Saturday it said Easy Pay was not available with Bill Me Later. Once I switched the payment option to my debit card easy pay was reinstated. 

For or curiosity I just checked it to see if it would give me the option of using easy pay on a bill me later order.... It once again said I had to change my payment method. :/ 

Hopefully that change doesn't last. 

Honored Contributor

You need to call Customer Service.

Contributor

Online support says there should be no reason for this to happen. It's still showing that easy pay isn't available with bill me later though. I took a screenshot showing where it says that you can't use them together. Frustrating!image.jpg

Honored Contributor

I can't break it down right away in my mind but the merchant is charged fees. The pay pal account summary may show you this. So, fees when using credit card the seller must be willing to pay (and the user you are agreeing to pay.). PayPal credit must have raised their fees charged to the seller, making this a non-profitable option.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Super Contributor

@Homemommie wrote:

Online support says there should be no reason for this to happen. It's still showing that easy pay isn't available with bill me later though. I took a screenshot showing where it says that you can't use them together. Frustrating!image.jpg

Thanks for your replies and for confirming my experience!  :-)

Contributor

Are you still having problems with it? I called CS and was told there has been no change. But then when they went in to manually change my next easy pay to bill me later they couldn't get it to work either. I just noticed that the wording in the newest email said "easy pay is available when you use your Q card or major credit card." So I'm wondering if they are making a change but just haven't 'announced' it yet...

Honored Contributor

'Paypal' and 'Bill Me Later' are two ENTIRELY different things.