Where has Sue Clifton gone?  I won't buy another Dooney without her, her knowledge of the workmanship, style etc was extraordinary. We miss her expertise.

Honored Contributor

What did she share about the workmanship that was any different than what the hosts say?  They just repeat what Sue would say.

Honored Contributor

I have a large number of DB bags from my professional, corporate days and IMO the DB brand speaks for itself as far as quality and workmanship.

It doesn't matter to me who shows the inside of the bag, shows how to adjust straps and unzipping pockets, but that's just me.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

Sue Clifton often takes time off. Perhaps she's on vacation? OR, maybe she has decided to retire, spend time with grandchildren, or work in FL during COVID. I wouldn't want to be flying across the country and spending time in airports and hotels this year or in the future. 

Is it really any of our business what her decision may be? NOPE.                  

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady.  I don't think Sue would be doing flying or appearing at QVC as long as the pandemic is in effect.  She would be broadcasting from home like all the other vendors.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624   Of course! I don't watch programming and didn't think about that. I just watch videos of individual products which might interest me.

The OP's comment was positive toward Sue, but isn't Dooney worth purchasing directly from the company if she won't buy from a QVC host? I've purchased many Dooney's from their on-line site.They have sales throughout the year and awesome November and December sales of most of their lines each year. QVC and department stores can't touch their prices, S&H and customer service.                           

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady.  I, too, have bought many Dooneys from BOTH QVC and the Dooney website.  Dooney has some good deals and free shipping.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Macy's has good D&B sales too.  And don't forget I Love Dooney .com -- great prices and sales.

I've wondered about Sue too.  She's so down to earth and calm.  She's not there promoting herself - just the bags.  Very classy lady.