New Contributor

Dooney Crossbody Leather Strap Accessories Please

I want DB to sell crossbody straps in various colors so that I can convert some of my other DBs into crossbody bags.

I have a beautiful 10 year old navy leather drawstring DB shoulder bag. I borrowed a crossbody strap from one of my other DBs... only because the brown leather straps matched perfectly. The original shoulder strap is connected by rings so I connected the crossbody strap to the rings. I love the fit and look!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Dooney Crossbody Leather Strap Accessories Please

I love this idea. I wish they would at least sell them on the Dooney site. Like you, I change out straps on my bags. Some of the crossbody bags come with narrow, shorter straps than others and I'll pull a wider strap off an older bag on use it on newer bags. I also use it for my large Chelsea Shopper when I take it to winter festivals because it's more comfortable to carry crossbody when I fill it with snacks and purchases. I worry that my favorite strap is going to wear out and then I'll have several bags that will miss it.

Honored Contributor

Re: Dooney Crossbody Leather Strap Accessories Please

I've ordered replacement Dooney straps from Dooney, but it's been awhile, I would call Dooney CS.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.