Frequent Contributor

Please enough with the Dooney Bags.  How many handbags does one need?  Too many shows in one day also.  You are losing me as a customer with some of your very rude & too talkative hosts also.  QVC needs to talk to some of their Hosts & tone down their behavior.

The shows are becoming too repetive & boring.  Need more interesting products & especially Fashions. 

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you, thank you, thank you...........same bags over and over again.......and before anyone suggests, yes, I do change the channel.

Honored Contributor

I would love to see a handbag hour, with a mixture of different bags. Mixing up styles and price points would make the shows more interesting, and the more eyes on the channel, maybe the more sales. Just a thought.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@Gaga wrote:

Please enough with the Dooney Bags.  How many handbags does one need?  Too many shows in one day also.  You are losing me as a customer with some of your very rude & too talkative hosts also.  QVC needs to talk to some of their Hosts & tone down their behavior.

The shows are becoming too repetive & boring.  Need more interesting products & especially Fashions. 

How many you ask?  I guess that depends on the customer.  One woman called in and said she had 45.  Posts like this crack me up.

Esteemed Contributor

Although most of us agree with your viewpoint - it's just not practical in the marketing arena................they bring (perhaps pay) for Sue (D&B) to fly from Florida to PA to sell handbags and they have to put her to work, can't do one show per day and let her sit in her hotel room for the rest of the time.  Same goes for mattress vendors and others. QVC must 'use' the vendor to the max.

Respected Contributor

I did pop in for about ten minutes yesterday and heard one caller say she purchased her first Dooney bag a year and a half ago.  She now owns over forty!!.  I love a good Dooney as much as the next woman but that seems to be a tad bit compulsive.  Don't mean to be unkind that's just my opinion.  That's a lot of money for handbags is all I'm saying.  To each his own I guess. 

I am over the zip zip bags and never have liked the logo lock bag.  They offer a lot of those so they must be selling like hot cakes.

Valued Contributor

@KentuckyWoman wrote:

I did pop in for about ten minutes yesterday and heard one caller say she purchased her first Dooney bag a year and a half ago.  She now owns over forty!!.  I love a good Dooney as much as the next woman but that seems to be a tad bit compulsive.  Don't mean to be unkind that's just my opinion.  That's a lot of money for handbags is all I'm saying.  To each his own I guess. 

I am over the zip zip bags and never have liked the logo lock bag.  They offer a lot of those so they must be selling like hot cakes.

As my mother would've said...."sounds as if she has more money than sense".  Woman LOL

Valued Contributor

@KentuckyWoman wrote:

I wasn't watching when that customer called in, but really.  If you assume an average price of a Dooney bag at let's say $275 and multiply that by 40 bags, that's $11,000 spent in 18 months.  That works out to over $600 a month.  Sure, there are people who earn salaries that can support that kind of spending, but I'd be embarrassed to even admit that!  I bought my first QVC TSV Dooney in 2010.  I now have four Dooneys, and I don't need any more.  I'm happy with what I have.

Respected Contributor

i just purchased my 3rd and all in last 3 months. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Didn't spend much time watching QVC yesterday. Every time I channel surfed and came to them it was either a bed or a bag. Personally, I see nothing nice about Dooney bags. More variety in their brands of bags would be nice, as another poster suggested. All they seem to sell are Dooney,Oryany, Kestesnberg or their knockoff house brand, GILI. None of them I find appealing.