Trusted Contributor

Re: Does anyone have suggestions for a good hairspray?

Sukesha, been using it for probably 20 years.

sukesha.JPG

Critter Lover! (especially cats!)
Frequent Contributor

I don't use a lot of hair spray, but when I need it Sebastian Shaper is the one I use.

Respected Contributor

I use Kenra 13, a light hold and doesn't build up on the hair. I have the same issues with clogging and do like others have mentioned, rinsing the nozzle with warm water after use. I've found that the stronger the hold, the easier to clog. After rinsing, I also store the can upside down. Not sure why this works, but it does. 

Respected Contributor

Nexxus...

Valued Contributor

I love L'oreal's hairspray. Nice scent, good hold, but never sticky. Doesn't leave my hair "crunchy" if you know what I mean.

Contributor

Ive been using T'weaked areosol hairspray for about a year or more, it's wonderful! Holds all day, not stiff or sticky and my hair has never looked so good in humidity! Try it!

Super Contributor

L’Anza Final Effects. I have tried dozens of hair sprays on my fine shoulder length hair and this one is perfect.
Honored Contributor

I have short cropped cut and have used Shaper or this Chi product.  I buy at Marshall's for $9.99/ can when they have it I stock up.

IMG_0391.jpeg

Super Contributor

@Carolina925, still using Kendra, too, after all these years. And rinsing the nozzle under warm water after every use! Works with Nick’s sprays, too.
Honored Contributor

I use Suave in the fuchsia "can."  It's plastic and not aerosol.  The previous owner of our cottage left a can when they moved out 6 years ago.  I probably never would have tried it otherwise.