Contributor

Does QVC management read our posts?

So many great ideas and suggestions posted by you all, but my gut feeling is that the powers that be don’t read them. Pity!

Honored Contributor

Re: Does QVC management read our posts?

If they do, they surely don't take our complaints seriously.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I have asked for ingredient listing for beauty products for years. Nothing has changed. HSN does and has for years. So unless it afects the bottom line , no they don't listen or care.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Should not think so for one minute!

Respected Contributor

I think they think we are a bunch of crabby crack pots who need help putting together outfits for the pumpkin patch.

Respected Contributor

I'm guessing they are. If someone in charge reads this, I'll ask again for the ability to post polls here. That way we could get a snap shot look at opinions on things. 

Honored Contributor

Yes, I think they are made aware of the majority of the suggestions on this forum. 

First they have to separate the "make QVC in my image only" posts (get rid of Logo!  Stop selling bell sleeves!  Fire host XXXX!  Etc.).   Then they look at legitimate suggestions such as more product variety, and others.

But reading them and actually acting on them are two very different things. 

Honored Contributor

Maybe the buyers read some of the suggestions, but I can't picture upper level decision makers reading these boards.

Respected Contributor

If they were smart, they would get an overview on this forum of what is being requested, suggested, what is good, annoyances, improvement suggests, what is liked from other sites, and look for a pattern.   Companies pay a lot of money for consultants, when often times the best suggestions would come free from their employees,  if they just tapped into that pool.  The same here....  the viewer, consumer ....what an amazing first hand source.  Of course you need to be able to get the pulse of what is discussed and posted.  But this forum is a TREASURE OF GREAT INFO, and it's FREE to QVC,  if they would just tap in.  

Often times,  for every "like" is a "dislike", but so many times,  patterns emerge and a consensus prevails.   Those are the suggestions they should be reviewing.

Respected Contributor

I started a forum once about hosts buying for themselves on air while presenting.  A lot of  people posted on that forum, especially about one particular host who did it all the time and some thought it was a selling tactic and didn't like it.  Well this particular host, has stopped doing it and she actually says now that she is buying it after the show if there are any left.  I have to think she was told to stop doiing it or it is just a crazy coincidence but she has definately stopped wasting our time telling the people behind the camera what color and size she wants!