Trusted Contributor

Re: Do you really have to eat everything?

Those hot dogs that are the food of the month.  Every time Alberti eats them it is like he never has had a hot dog before!  Hot dogs are hot dogs, and the price of those are ridiculous!  I am surprised they do not fall down on the floor because the food is so awesome!  Blah!  That one prime rib they had on looked horrible.  All fatty and grisly and an off color.  Who wants that?

Respected Contributor

I have stopped watching the food shows. Just not into it. Too much eating....turns me off.

Esteemed Contributor

I have watched those shows they do not bother me in the least.

Esteemed Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

I think it’s a valid complaint and certainly not worthy of mocking. 

@GenXmuse    I totally agree it is a valid complaint,  everyone has aright to there own opinion  !   Plus some hosts do go overboard ,   Sampling is one thing ,  stuffing Ones face is ridiculous on air  🙀
Esteemed Contributor

@hondagirl wrote:

One of the hosts some time ago - "Dan" something used to not only sample but eat like he never ate before...During the whole presentation he ate the entire time and did not take a breath...Of the course the host will say great things but only a handful of food items I purchased from QVC were not the best and of course cancelled...Glad to vent...

I certainly don't miss Dans eating ,   He certainly Ate like it was his last meal .  A nice person , he just shouldn't have been scheduled for any food shows. 

Contributor

The hosts talking with their mouths full during food presentations is what bothers me. PLEASE chew and swallow first. Sometimes they will put a hand in front of a full mouth and that's better than nothing. What REALLY bothers me is the unkind comments in response to the poster expressing an opinion. That's the reason I seldom post.

Contributor

a few manners would go along way

Contributor

The annoying part is his silly happy dance.

Respected Contributor

Maybe the hosts are fasting before hosting, and they are very starving!

Trusted Contributor

Since their job is to sell the food, they need to eat it regardless of whether it actually tastes good.  At times you can tell that something isn't all that great because only a small bite is eaten.  If nothing was eaten then I as the consumer would assume that it didn't taste good and wasn't worth my purchase.

I'm over the Happy Dance and Stacey's stupid face when she eats something.