Valued Contributor

Re: Do We Really Need Two Hosts and a Vendor

The answer to the question is "NO"

Honored Contributor

I didn't think this was a legitimate gripe until I ran into it the other night.  Kourtney with two others, yakking away for a good five minutes.  I was on my way out the door with DH.  They didn't get around to listing whatever it was that I needed to order before I left the house.  Phooey.

Super Contributor

That would be a BIG NO!!

So ridiculous, I have been purchasing from QVC for years with

only ONE host, so why now do we need TWO hosts.

Also, I don't see any need for a Diamonique person (Erin), she is very

nice but I have been buying Diamonique for years with only QVC host and they have done a very fine job and are always knowledgeable about Diamonique.

I just watched Q2 channel with Lisa Mason who is an experienced host selling alone  her line of Diamonique and of course she did a Wonderful job. I always loved watching Lisa do Diamonique shows when ahe was a Q  host and Marybeth too! 

Super Contributor

I agree with you Camile 1936! Not needed I turn it off..

Super Contributor

let us have some other hosts on the GH shows who act professional and not like two year olds.

I agree with you 100%.  And I would really appreciate a host who doesn't care more about eating the food than presenting it.  If I want to watch the food show but will be forced to watch them eat, I think one or two bites is sufficient.  The food shows need more class, professionalism and less obsessing over eating the food.

"I never changed, I just learned."